There is just something so romantic, peaceful, and beautiful about a winter wedding in the mountains. With energy that just cannot be matched, an average 300 days of sunshine, the unparalleled Rocky Mountains, and so many stunning wedding venues; Colorado is the PERFECT place for your winter wedding. Here are Peak 1 Express‘s choices for the 5 most romantic places to get married in Colorado.
- Breckenridge – Breckenridge’s historic past, Victorian architecture, and stunning scenery makes it a perfect place for a romantic winter wedding. There are multiple venues located in and around Breckenridge for the perfect indoor or outdoor wedding. Breathtaking panoramic views and an unlimited amount of activities for your guests make Breckenridge our top choice for a romantic Colorado winter wedding.
- Arapahoe Basin – Have your guests arrive at your wedding by chairlift when you plan your wedding at Arapahoe Basin’s Black Mountain Lodge. Take incredible and unique wedding photos on their back deck with views of the continental divide and awe inspiring mountain peaks.
- Loveland – The name says it all for Loveland Ski Resort. What could be more romantic then getting married on your skis at your perfect winter wedding? Every year Loveland marries couples atop their # 2 chair outside the gorgeous Ptarmigan Roost cabin. This is truly a unique wedding for a couple seeking both romance and adventure!
- Chapel at Red Rocks – Located in Red Rocks National Park, the Chapel at Red Rocks will take care of your every wish and desire in order to create your perfect winter wedding day. This romantic non-denominational chapel has indoor and outdoor wedding sites along with endless extra special details like separate bride and groom dressing rooms and lounges.
- Copper Mountain – With multiple wedding sites and reception venues, Copper Mountain offers a wide selection for couples planning their winter weddings. Whether you prefer to be married indoors, outdoors, on the mountain, or at the base, Copper Mountain Resort has it all complete with a dramatic mountainous backdrops.
With so many amazing venues to choose from, getting our favorites down to just 5 was nearly impossible! You can be sure though regardless of which venue you choose, your winter wedding in Colorado will be an incredible, beautiful, and breathetaking day you and your guests will NEVER forget.