Whether you’re a Valentines Day type of person or not, you don’t have much of a choice when it comes to taking your significant other out on the town or engaging in a romantic outing on February 14th. Breckenridge has a romantic atmosphere that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. Imagine holding hands while walking down historic, snow-covered Main Street being surrounded by Victorian style houses with the street lights creating a pleasant glow. That is the romance of Breckenridge and below are the best places to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Breck.
- The Hearthstone Restaurant: Located in a 120-year old Victorian home, you can find intimacy in a historical setting here. Ladies are greeted at the door with a red rose. Bring your appetite to consume fine quality steaks and fresh seafood as well as wild game. With over 200 wines your choices are endless.
- Relish: This restaurant uses regional influences to create a unique, charming cuisine. You and your partner can enjoy the three course Valentine’s Day meal consisting of different samples such clam chowder and New York strip steak to name a couple. If a three course meal doesn’t interest you, this restaurant is always offering a seasonal menu reflecting Colorado’s freshest grown products.
- TenMile Station: Take an open-air sleigh ride under the moon and the stars from the base of Peak 9 to TenMile Station where you can enjoy a Gourmet Colorado Cuisine menu.
- Blue River Bistro: This is the prime jazz bar of Breckenridge. If you enjoy smooth jazz music and a wide variety of martinis to choose from then you’ll love this local’s favorite. For Valentine’s Day the Bistro is offering a four-course epicurean extravaganza that includes Colorado rack of lamb and baked seabass.
- Swiss Haven Restaurant: If you enjoy cooking your meal fondue style this is your destination. This is where dates go to get that personalized experience that you can only find with fondue cooking. The staff here prides themselves on creating a comfortable, cozy atmosphere. The assortment of chocolate and cheese fondue here cannot be found anywhere else creating a unique experience.
Any of the restaurants listed above are more than fitting for that ideal Valentine’s Day experience you are looking for. Don’t forget to use Peak 1 Express‘ services when flying in from DIA and travel with ease on our Breckenridge shuttle. Once you are here, you can get a reservation in the books and spend a romantic holiday with your loved one.