Add a sleigh ride to your Summit County ski vacation!
If you are looking for an interesting activity, there is nothing more romantic and beautiful than a Colorado sleigh ride. Take in sights as you explore the beautiful town of Breckenridge or watch the snow fall around fun and scenic Keystone Resort. Whether you’re in town for an anniversary, a family excursion or a get-together with old friends, a sleigh ride in Summit County will provide memories to last a lifetime. It’s the perfect activity for adults and kids of all ages. Enjoy the scenery and the company! Once you’ve taken your DIA mountain shuttle to your ski destination, you’ll discover Colorado’s best sleigh rides are convenient to all Summit County towns and resorts.
Wondering where to go for the best sleigh rides?
- Nordic Sleigh Rides, located on Tiger Road in Breckenridge, offers 1-hour romantic rides for parties of two and 2-hour scenic rides for all ages. Their specialty, though, is their sleigh ride with dinner and live show. In addition to a scenic sleigh ride and a hearty meal, a host of quirky characters will provide a stories and performances to keep the whole family entertained at their 19th century mining camp. Convenient to Frisco and Breckenridge.
- Breckenridge Stables is also located in Breckenridge and provides sleigh rides on Peak 9. Halfway through the Breckenridge sleigh ride, you’ll stop at the mid-mountain yurt for a hearty dinner and live music. Scenic rides, with views of the Continental Divide and the historic town of Breckenridge, are also available. Just a couple minutes from downtown Breckenridge.
- Two Below Zero offers dinner sleigh rides on the Frisco Peninsula. The family friendly music and entertainment combine with stunning mountain views to provide the ultimate family experience. Two Below Zero has been featured on the Travel Channel: Samantha Brown, CNN’s Morning Express Show, and ABC – Mike Nelson’s Colorado show. Centrally located between Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Dillon.
- Staying at Keystone Ski Resort? Dinner sleigh rides are available through the resort. Your Keystone sleigh ride will transport you to a rustic cabin where a hearty meal and live music will round out the evening and make for the perfect winter vacation memory. Also convenient if you are staying in Dillon and Silverthorne.
- Copper Mountain Stables offers two sleigh rides. Scenic sleigh rides run through the wooded valley below the Ten Mile range and last 45 minutes. Triple Treat sleigh rides provide hot chocolate and s’mores in addition to the gorgeous winter scenery. Perfect for visitors staying at Copper Mountain or in Frisco.
Don’t miss out on a sleigh ride during your stay in Breckenridge and Summit County and ride up to the mountains safely with Peak 1 Express!