Best Places to Eat in Summit County
Summit County is packed with delicious places to eat, whether you’re looking for breakfast on the way to the slopes, a quick sandwich or a long, leisurely dinner. Restaurants in Summit County run the gamut from cheap to luxurious and from hole-in-the-wall ski bar to some of the country’s finest dining.
How do you choose and find the perfect restaurant in Summit County? Let the Peak 1 Express experts help!
- Breckenridge Restaurants
- Copper Mountain Restaurants
- Keystone Restaurants
- Frisco Restaurants
- Silverthorne/Dillon Restaurants
Helpful Tip: use Yelp on your phone to find restaurants near you. Most lodging in Summit County will have many restaurants within walking distance.
Here are a few of our favorite Summit County restaurants. There are so many more than this!
- Dillon Dam Brewery, Dillon : award-winning beer
- Mi Casa, Breckenridge : Great happy hour
- Empire Burger, Breckenridge: quick, delicious burgers
- Downstairs at Eric’s, Breckenridge: good family atmosphere, great place to watch the game
- Ski Tip Lodge, Keystone: true fine dining in a cozy, rustic bed & breakfast atmosphere
- Butterhorn Bakery, Frisco: pick up a hot croissant for breakfast or delicious & unique lunch sandwich
Need shuttle transportation around Summit County for your night out? Our Black Label car service offers exclusive transportation just for you around town. Ride in comfort as we take care of getting you to exactly the Summit County restaurant or evening event you want. Our drivers would be happy to give their humble opinions about activities and dining in Summit County too!